Empower Your Natural Healing Process
Oriental medicine, an ancient healing
art, employs many time honored techniques to stimulate the body's natural healing powers. The use of acupuncture and herbal
remedies have been used to enhance the immune system for thousands of years.
According to traditional
oriental medical theory, the body has 12 main meridians through which energy flows. Excess, deficient, or obstructed energy
causes pain or disease. The insertion of needles at specific points along the meridians moves and balances the energy, restoring
one to good health. Other methods of point stimulation include acupressure, heat, electricity, and cupping.
- Musculo-skeletal system - acute
& chronic pain, low back pain, sciatica, carpal tunne syndrome, frozen shoulder, fibromyalgia, headache, migranes.
- Digestive system - Bowel irregularity, chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome,
- Nervous system - anxiety,
depression, insomnia, post traumatic stress disorder, addiction recovery support
- Genito-urinary system - impotence, menstrual pain
& irregularity, PMS, menopausal symptoms, infertility
system - asthma, sinusitis, allergies, respiratory inffections, chronic bronchitis
- Immune system - fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, recurrent colds and infection,
- Dermatology - eczema, acne, psoriasis,